Hey! We’re the Chancey Charm team, and from San Diego to Boston — and everywhere in between — we’d love to come alongside you and take the stress out of planning!
We love a good spreadsheet, budget and champagne tower, a fancy online planning system, jaw-dropping design board and good ol’ hospitality: our tight-knit crew of talented experts are on hand to take on the details so you can be fully present on your big day.
Chancey Charm Locations
YOU CAN FIND US IN: Atlanta, Boston – Cape Cod, Charlotte, Charleston, Charlottesville, Dallas, Denver – Rocky Mountains, Houston, Nashville, New York, San Diego – Southern California, The Gulf Coast, and Washington, DC
Chancey Charm is proud to present talented, experienced wedding planners and designers from coast to coast! Each of our cities is served by local planners, ensuring incredible service for every Chancey Charm client across the country. Our planners are part of an exclusive program, coming to Chancey Charm with years of event planning experience in the wedding industry. Each planner has access to our entire team for support in planning your wedding, as well as, back-end business support that allows them to focus on your wedding.
OUR WEDDING PLANNER PROGRAM
Imagine being in business for yourself — with freedom & flexibility to focus on your family — and the heartfelt support of an established team cheering you on.
At Chancey Charm, our wedding planner program provides just that.
The Chancey Charm team embodies the WE OVER ME mentality, that’s become a cornerstone to the success of Chancey Charm. A win for any of our planners is a win for the team – because we’re building something bigger than ourselves, something that supports all of our dreams and gives our brides the wedding they’ve always wanted.
TO COME ALONGSIDE OUR CLIENTS AND PROVIDE THEM WITH FRESH DESIGNS AND A STRESS-FREE PLANNING EXPERIENCE.
What Planners Are Saying
What Is Included Our Wedding Planner Program
- On-going virtual mentorship and education
- A yearly in-person meet-up opportunity
- A listing on our website, an optimized, proven marketing funnel for receiving client leads
- Marketing and PR support and resources
- Small business success training, such as team how to create lasting vendor partners
- Daily community for authentic feedback and insight
What Other Wedding Planners Have Asked Before Joining
- I’ve only got a little experience — is that ok? We do require that our planners come in with 2 years of event planning experience. This is an exclusive program for experienced wedding planners. But, we are happy to provide potential planners with an internship. Click here to apply for an internship. We also offer wedding planner education here.
- Why would I join Chancey Charm rather than focusing on my own business full-time? The most unique aspect of our planning company is the team support that our planners have. Each of our planners has access to multiple mentors + a team of planners to help with sourcing and problem solving, as they plan. They also have the back-end support behind them, allowing them to be able to focus on planning, without having to worry about marketing and PR simultaneously. Thus, giving them the ability to serve their clients with excellence. We also have a healthy new client funnel and proven sales program that we truly enjoy sharing!
- I’m trying to start my own wedding planning business long term. Is this still a good fit for me? One aspect we cherish about our community is that each planner encouraged to have their own portfolio + build it with confidence as they work with Chancey Charm. We never withhold images from the planner who designed or executed a Chancey Charm wedding.
- What’s your training program like? We onboard as spaces within the program open up. The program moves forward from on-boarding at a pace that makes sense for your schedule. It includes videos and a best practices guide that you can review from the comfort of your own home. The Planner Support Team guides you step by step through every detail.
- What if I can’t make a commitment? Do you have other resources? We understand that this program might not be for everyone. That’s why we invite you to sign up for Sarah Chancey’s FREE Wedding Planner Workshop by clicking here or check out her wedding planner e-courses by clicking here.
View The Video Below To Hear More About The Program From Sarah Chancey
*WE ARE ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED WEDDING PLANNERS IN CHARLOTTE + NYC*
Must have 2+ years of full wedding planning and design experience to apply.
Please note that due to limited spaces and an incredible response from talented women across the nation, we are not able to reply to everyone that applies here. For team opportunities under a current Associate Planner, please reach out to the lead in your area.