Hey! We’re the Chancey Charm team, and from San Diego to Boston — and everywhere in between — we’d love to come alongside you and take the stress out of planning!
We love a good spreadsheet, budget and champagne tower, a fancy online planning system, jaw-dropping design board and good ol’ hospitality: our tight-knit crew of talented experts are on hand to take on the details so you can be fully present on your big day.
Chancey Charm Locations
YOU CAN FIND US IN: Atlanta, Boston – Cape Cod, Charlotte, Charleston, Charlottesville, Dallas, Denver – Rocky Mountains, Houston, Nashville, New York, San Diego – Southern California, The Gulf Coast, and Washington, DC
Chancey Charm is proud to present talented, experienced wedding planners and coordinators from coast to coast! Each of our locations is owned by the lead associate planner, ensuring incredible service for every Chancey Charm client across the country. Our planners are part of an exclusive program, coming to Chancey Charm with years of event planning experience in the wedding industry. Each planner has access to our entire team for support in planning your wedding, as well as, back-end business support that allows them to focus on your wedding.
THE ASSOCIATE WEDDING PLANNER PROGRAM
Imagine being in business for yourself — with freedom & flexibility to focus on your family — and the heartfelt support of an established team cheering you on.
At Chancey Charm, our Associate Planner Program provides just that.
The Chancey Charm team embodies the WE over ME mentality, that’s become a cornerstone to the success of Chancey Charm. A win for any of our planners is a win for the team – because we’re building something bigger than ourselves, something that supports all of our dreams.
TO COME ALONGSIDE OUR CLIENTS AND PROVIDE THEM WITH FRESH DESIGNS AND A STRESS-FREE PLANNING EXPERIENCE.
What Planners Are Saying
What Is Included Our Associate Wedding Planner Program
- On-going mentorship and education
- A listing on our website, an optimized, proven marketing funnel for receiving client leads
- Marketing and PR support and resources
- Small business success training, such as team development and how to create lasting vendor partners.
- Daily community for authentic feedback and insight
- Monthly virtual “happy hour”
- Monthly virtual team call, which ongoing training and support
- Quarterly goals call with Sarah Chancey
What Other Wedding Planners Have Asked Before Joining
- I’ve only got a little experience — is that ok? We do require that our planners come in with 2 years of event planning experience. This is an exclusive program for experienced wedding planners. But, we are happy to provide potential planners an internship. Click here to apply for an internship. We also offer wedding planner education here.
- What’s your training program like? We onboard as spaces within the program open up. The program moves forward from on-boarding at a pace that makes sense for your schedule. It includes videos and a best practices guide that you can review from the comfort of your own home. The Associate Planner Team and Sarah Chancey guide you step by step through every detail.
- Why would I join Chancey Charm rather than branching out on my own? The unique aspect of our planning company is the team support that our planners have for their clients. Each of our planners has access to multiple mentors + a team of planners to help with sourcing and problem solving, as they plan your wedding. They also have the back-end support behind them to focus on planning, without having to worry about marketing and PR simultaneously. Thus, giving them the ability to serve their clients with excellence!
- What if I can’t make this commitment? Do you have other resources? We understand that this level of commitment and program might not be for everyone. That’s why we invite you to sign up for Sarah Chancey’s FREE Wedding Planner Workshop by clicking here or check out her wedding planner e-courses by clicking here.
View The Video Below To Hear More About The Program From Sarah Chancey
Please note that due to limited spaces and an incredible response from talented women across the nation, we are not able to reply to everyone that applies here. For team opportunities under a current Associate Planner, please reach out to the lead in your area.