Thank you for your interest in our Intern Program. A few things to keep in mind before you apply.
Each Chancey Charm Internship Program is run independently by the planners in each location. However, the following guidelines are standard.
What We’re Looking For…
- If you agree to assist at a wedding, we ask that you set aside the entire wedding day as to have open availability, as times and locations vary.
- .Wedding rehearsal attendance is optional but strongly recommended, especially if you truly see this as a future career potential.
- Pre-meetings or detailed emails with instructions for day-of from your planner are standard. Each planner operates differently in the process they use with clients.
The Perks Of Being A Chancey Charm Intern…
- Each intern is given access to Sarah Chancey’s wedding planning e-course, Wow Your Clients From Start To Finish. (a $100 value)
- Each intern receives hands-on, day-of wedding coordination experience, with a lead planner.
- Chancey Charm is a reputable, national event industry brand and a fantastic resume builder. After our time together, you can bet we’d love to be a referral on your resume!
Where Our Interns Are Working Now
A lot of our interns go on to have vibrant, successful careers in the event industry. A few of the places they have landed include…
Ready To Apply?
.If you feel like this opportunity would be a good fit for you, please fill out the form below.
..Cheers! The Chancey Charm Team
Thank to the following photographers for providing the stunning images on this page:
KVC Photography + Our Labor Of Love