WHAT IS INCLUDED:
– HOW AND WHERE TO GATHER INSPIRATION FOR CLIENTS: so that you know where to look in order to get ideas that will help you create an event design that is unique to each of your clients.
– FULL PLANNING & DESIGN CLIENT QUESTIONNAIRE: you’ll learn the “why” behind this key step of the design process, as well as the important questions to ask.
– DESIGN TIMELINE (MONTH BY MONTH): so that you know when to have your clients complete each step of the design process in order to stay organized and on track.
– HOW TO CREATE A MOOD BOARD, COLOR PALETTE, & DESIGN BLUEPRINT: so that you can make sure your clients and their vendor team are on the same page about each of the different design details for the event.
– CANVA MOOD BOARD, COLOR PALETTE, & DESIGN BLUEPRINT TEMPLATE: Sarah’s easy plug-n-play template, to create a mood board or the full design blueprint for your clients. (Not on Canva? Sign Up For Free Here!)
– HOW TO CREATE AND WHAT TO INCLUDE IN AN IN-DEPTH DESIGN BOARD: so that you can create beautiful, in-depth online design boards that will wow your clients and outline each detail of your overall design plan.
– WHAT TO INCLUDE IN A SHOT LIST FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHER: this is one of the key pieces of the design puzzle. It ensures that each of the details you so carefully curated are captured by your photographer. This is especially important if you’re going to try to get your wedding published.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This resource is for wedding planners that are ready to take their client’s designs to the next level and create a completely unique digital design board. If you’ve been struggling to develop a signature design process that both you and your clients will love, you need this guide!
WATCH THE VIDEO TRAINING: