WHAT IS INCLUDED:
– SARAH’S MONDAY – FRIDAY EMAIL PROCESS FOR STAYING ON TOP OF FULL PLANNING CLIENTS: so that you can stay organized and on top of your emails, instead of feeling like you have to be chained to your inbox at all times.
– THE IMPORTANCE OF REGULAR, CLEAR COMMUNICATION WITH CLIENTS: so that you can educate them about the best way to communicate with you, which will build trust and ensure a smooth planning process.
– 12 MONTH CHECKLIST ( MONTH BY MONTH): so that you have a solid, basic framework that you can customize for each of your clients.
– HOW TO BUILD A WEDDING BUDGET: so that you can properly educate your clients, manage expectations, and ensure that they stay within budget–no matter how much they have to spend.
– HOW AND WHERE TO GATHER INSPIRATION FOR CLIENTS: so that you know where to look in order to create an event design that is unique to each of your clients.
– FULL PLANNING & DESIGN CLIENT QUESTIONNAIRE: you’ll learn the “why” behind this key step of the design process, as well as the important questions to ask.
– DESIGN TIMELINE (MONTH BY MONTH): so that you know when to have your clients complete each step of the design process in order to stay organized and on track.
– HOW TO CREATE A MOOD BOARD + COLOR PALETTE: so that you can make sure your clients and their vendor team are on the same page about the different design details for their event.
– CANVA MOOD BOARD + DESIGN BLUEPRINT TEMPLATE (Not on Canva? Sign Up For Free Here!)
– HOW TO CREATE AND WHAT TO INCLUDE IN AN IN-DEPTH DESIGN BOARD: so that you can create beautiful, in-depth online design boards that will wow your clients and outline each detail of your overall design plan, keeping everyone on the same page.
– WHAT TO INCLUDE IN A SHOT LIST FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHER: this is one of the key pieces of the design puzzle. It ensures that each of the details you so carefully curated are captured by your photographer. This is especially important if you’re going to try to get your wedding published.
– WEDDING VENDOR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS: so that you know exactly what to ask potential vendors and venues in order to find the best match for your clients.
WHO THIS IS FOR:
This collection is perfect for anyone who is new to wedding planning and coordination and is looking for a comprehensive guide that lays out each step of the planning process for full-planning and design clients.
These guides can also be added to your current repertoire of tools to ensure that you have a robust, yet efficient process for your full-planning and design clients.
WATCH THE TRAINING VIDEOS: