We’re the Chancey Charm team, we lean on cloud-based planning and our custom online planning tool to meet our brides where they are: from hometown to destination affairs, let’s make planning a stress-free process.
Looking for a destination wedding on the Gulf Coast, but don’t know where to start?
The Chancey Charm Gulf Coast Wedding Planning team brings a wealth of knowledge and incredible service to their destination clients. They particularly love working with Baker’s Ranch, The Postcard Inn, and Odalys Mendez Photography; they adore spots like the The Gasparilla Inn for its treasured backdrop and world class service. Our team serves destination wedding clients all along the Gulf Coast from 30A to Miami.
Our unique destination wedding planning and coordination package includes:
- Unlimited e-mail availability
- Access to our online planning program
- Ceremony and reception venue selection options
- Vendor selection and negotiation
- Assistance in selecting all aesthetic details
- A wedding weekend itinerary
- Assemblage and distribution of favors and welcome bags
- Tools to create layouts for the ceremony and reception
- Seating chart assistance and visual displays
- A report of the final head count to all vendors
- A communication to the wedding party, parents, and vendors with the wedding weekend timeline, rehearsal, ceremony, and wedding locations two weeks before the big day
- A direct one-hour rehearsal
- Event direction on the wedding day
BONUS: Receive access to a FREE digital copy of our new Chancey Charm Wedding Magazine, full of inspiration + our favorite tips for planning your wedding when you inquire!
PRICING: month-of (day-of) coordination $3,0000+ // full planning & design $8,000+
Thank you for considering us for your wedding planning and design needs. We know you’re busy, so let’s keep this short + sweet! Please fill out the contact form below to be connected directly to our Gulf Coast Chancey Charm team.
As a Bonus, receive access to a FREE digital copy of our new Chancey Charm Wedding Magazine, full of inspiration + our favorite tips for planning your wedding when you inquire!