Thank you for your interest in joining the Chancey Charm team. A few things to keep in mind before you apply.
What We’re Looking For…
- A freelance wedding coordinator and/or planner
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Incredible communication skills with both clients & vendors
- Believes in a We Over Me mentality
- Comfortable handling tasks independently
The Perks Of Being A Chancey Charm Planner…
- Each intern is given access to Sarah Chancey’s wedding planner community + suite of resources. (a $362.50 value)
- Daily assistance with sourcing and problem-solving from a national team of planners & mentors
- Freedom to choose your schedule and wedding availability
- Mutual access to professional images to use in portfolio building (with client permission)
- Support in acquiring publication for your weddings with us
How To Apply…
- Please fill out the form below
Come To Your Interview Prepared To Discuss…
- Your personal values
- Your professional and personal goals
- Your goals for this specific internship
- Your work experience
- Basic knowledge of Chancey Charm – i.e. what can be found on
our website – is expected.
Ready To Apply?
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO BECOME A WEDDING PLANNER? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MENTORSHIP + COMMUNITY?
Join our growing community of 1500+ wedding planners AND snag Sarah’s best-selling guide, “How To Become A Wedding Planner“, which includes 5 key steps to launching your wedding planner career, right where you are today!
A special thank you to the following photographers for providing the stunning images on this page: : Our Labor Of Love & KVC Photography and to the icons made by Icongeek26 & Freepik from flaticon.com