We’re the Chancey Charm team, we lean on cloud-based planning and our custom online planning tool to meet our brides where they are: from hometown to destination affairs, let’s make planning a stress-free process.
Ashley Bourque serves clients as our Nashville Wedding Planner and Coordinator, planning stunning weddings throughout Tennessee. A self-proclaimed “happily ever after enthusiast”, Ashley has combined her passions for event design and love stories into a career that allows her to plan weddings that are just as beautiful as the marriages they celebrate. She believes that each love story is worth knowing, and she loves designing weddings that reflect them.
Ashley’s design and planning career started at San Diego State University, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality and Tourism Management (with a minor in Recreation). She has been head over heels with the wedding industry ever since and offers brides over 10 years of experience. Her strong background in the event industry and eye for design and details make her a perfect fit for Nashville brides seeking a highly styled and personalized wedding with a seamless and stress-free planning experience. From song lyrics to typography, menu choices to itineraries, Ashley assures her couples that every detail will be thoughtfully planned and executed.
As Seen On
BONUS: Receive access to a FREE digital copy of our new Chancey Charm Wedding Magazine, full of inspiration + our favorite tips for planning your wedding when you inquire!
Chancey Charm Weddings
5543 Edmondson Pike, Suite 287
Nashville, TN 37211
Marion Grace (bride)
Ashley became part of our family. Our wedding was perfect for the two of us.
- Marion Grace (bride)
- Carrie Glenn (bride)
Weddings have always been fascinating to me. To see two people’s dreams come true together is a truly magical thing. I love watching the simple details of the weddings…like the grandparents looking proud as ever to see their family continue for another generation, the friends so happy for the couple, and the groom as he watches his bride walk toward him. I have always been a romantic at heart and I believe everyone has a love story worth knowing. I love building relationships with the couples and incorporating their personalities into their day. I love how weddings can transform an otherwise simple space into something full of magic and heart. I love watching love. My passion for love stories, celebrating, and making every aspect of someone’s special day, a reality, paired with my dedication and eye for detail, make me confident in my ability to plan someone’s dream day. _ Ashley
Get To Know Ashley Bourque, Your Nashville Wedding Planner
- Do you have any pet? YES! two brother puppies, Butch Walker and Zeek Braverman
- Do you have any favorite hobbies? I love going to concerts and traveling
- What is your favorite Sunday activity? Spending time with the hubby and pups, taking time to read, trying to disconnect in 2018 on Sundays.
- What is your favorite book or magazine? Girlboss was really inspiring, but I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite. The Giver is one of my favorites though!
- How would you describe your personal style? I think I am a good combination of boho and casual. Like, if you walked into Free People, I would wear any of that, without trying to feel like a hippie. I like to bring out personality, whether it’s in clothes, wedding decor, interior decorating, etc. I just think it’s important to have your personality shine through. For me, that’s clean lines, earthy, but also fun with some color thrown in!
Thank you for considering us for your wedding planning and design needs. We know you’re busy, so let’s keep this short + sweet! Please fill out the contact form below to be connected directly to our Nashville Chancey Charm team.
As a Bonus, receive access to a FREE digital copy of our new Chancey Charm Wedding Magazine, full of inspiration + our favorite tips for planning your wedding when you inquire!
Stephanie Sorenson Photography, KVC Photography