Say goodbye to unexpected surprises and skipped steps—and say hello to everything you need to execute a seamless celebration in one comprehensive guide.
- Month-of/Day-of Coordination Timeline and Checklist
- How to use Aisle Planner to coordinate with your clients
- Music Selections the couple needs to make
- Ceremony best practices
- Sample ceremony layout
- Questions pertaining to the ceremony to ask at the final walk-through
- Sample reception layout
- Questions pertaining to the reception to ask at the final walk-through
- How to communicate with the vendor team and wedding party before the wedding day
- Wedding Day Timeline Template
- Important day-of details to keep in mind
Your go-to resource for planning like a seasoned pro.
This guide is the ultimate lifesaver (and sanity saver!) for anyone who is new to the world of wedding planning and coordination. It lays out what tasks you need to complete when, the questions you need to ask, and the considerations you need to keep in mind to produce a seamless, stress-free celebration. If you’re new to the industry and want to wow your clients with an incredible experience (and earn some serious praise for your portfolio), this guide is all you.
Relax—you’re going to be brilliant.
WATCH THE TRAINING