WATCH THE TRAINING
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE GUIDE:
– MONTH-OF / DAY-OF COORDINATION TIMELINE AND CHECKLIST: this comprehensive checklist outlines every step from the moment your client books, through to the wedding day so that you know what you should be doing, and when.
– HOW WE USE AISLE PLANNER TO COLLABORATE WITH OUR CLIENTS: if you’re new to Aisle Planner, or on the fence about whether to invest, you’ll learn how and why we utilize this incredible tool as part of our client experience.
– MUSIC SELECTIONS THAT NEED TO BE MADE BY THE COUPLE: having this list ahead of time will ensure that your couples don’t feel rushed to make a decision, and they’re not getting bogged down with these choices at the end of the process when things get a little busy.
– BEST PRACTICES FOR THE CEREMONY: this section includes some key etiquette tips about who traditionally sits where, and does what. You’ll have all of the
info you need to best prepare each member of the bridal party for their role on the wedding day, ensuring a seamless ceremony.
– EXAMPLE LAYOUT FOR THE CEREMONY: this section will help you gracefully navigate any etiquette issues that may arise during the ceremony, while also giving you a few key tips to keep things running smoothly.
– QUESTIONS YOU NEED TO ASK AT THE FINAL WALK-THRU PERTAINING TO THE CEREMONY: these questions will help you get all of the info you need prior to the ceremony rehearsal. With everything decided on beforehand, you’ll avoid any confusing “on-the-spot” decisions about who stands where, or does what.
– BEST PRACTICES FOR THE RECEPTION: you probably haven’t heard many of these key tips before. In this section I outline our best practices, so that they can become yours!
– QUESTIONS YOU NEED TO ASK AT THE FINAL WALK-THRU PERTAINING TO THE RECEPTION: these questions will allow you to ensure that your couple’s preferences for how things will be handled on the wedding day are clear so that you don’t have to pull them away from their celebration to get their input on something that could have been handled prior.
– HOW TO COMMUNICATE BEFORE THE WEDDING DAY WITH THE VENDOR TEAM + WEDDING PARTY: this section includes customizable email templates, as well as a detailed list of the important info you need to get from your clients to ensure a flawless wedding day.
– WEDDING DAY TIMELINE TEMPLATE: this section outlines each of the key things that will happen on the wedding day, how long each should take, and instructions for how to use this information to create the perfect timeline.
– DAY-OF DETAILS TO REMEMBER: this section gives you tips for how to anticipate your clients’ needs on the wedding day so that they can relax and enjoy, knowing you are on top of every detail!
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This guide is perfect for anyone who is new to wedding planning and coordination and is looking for a comprehensive guide that lays out what they need to do, think about, and ask their clients prior to the wedding day in order to ensure everything runs smoothly.
If you’re new to the industry, and you want to plan like a pro and give your clients an incredible experience then this guide will be your go-to resource!