You’ll receive access to…
or 3 interest-free payments of $33 with affirm at checkout
- Erica Owner + Principal Planner & Designer at Infinite Events
- Stephanie Whitaker, Founder of Engaged Birmingham
I’m Sarah! I’m a wedding planner, industry educator, and mentor to my team of over 35+ wedding planners. I created the Chancey Charm Wedding Planner Academy as a place to share what I’ve learned during my time in the event industry.
Planning processes, proven marketing plans, and a community of over 1700+ planners via my subscription – the tools I’m sharing have all allowed me to build a business that gives me the opportunity to do what I love, while being present to spend time with those I love – and I hope they help you find that freedom in your own life!
or 3 interest-free payments of $33 with affirm at checkout
Are you’re staring at an empty inbox and wondering what to do next?
Are you looking for a community of other supportive, encouraging wedding planners to connect with, gain insight and experience from, and lean on during this crazy entrepreneurial journey?
If you said, “YES!” to any of these questions, then you’re in the right place friend!
I know that the journey as a solopreneur can leave you feeling lonely and unsupported. If you’re like me, you’re craving a community of other like-minded planners who are on the same journey as you.
The problem is that it’s so hard to connect with them. Whether that’s due to distance, lack of a community over competition mindset, or even just because it’s high wedding season! But we have to remember, we are all in this together! As planners we should be supporting each other so that we lift up this profession, and this industry as a whole!
As the founder of a national wedding planning firm with locations across the country, I wanted to create a space for planners who value connection, community, and supporting others. That’s why I created the All Access Chancey Charm Wedding Planner Membership. To provide resources, opportunities, training, and guidance for planners who are sick of feeling alone on this journey, and wanted a safe space where they could receive the support and the advice they were after.
So if you’re ready to stop feeling lonely, then join our community of supportive, encouraging fellow planners who are excited to walk with you on this journey. We can’t wait for you to join us in the All Access Chancey Charm Wedding Planner Membership.
Rooting For You Friend!
– DIRECT ACCESS to Sarah Chancey and a growing community of planners across the country in her private Wedding Planner Community Facebook group
– IMMEDIATE NOTIFICATION of new online training videos
– CHANCEY CHARM COMMUNITY WEDDING PLANNER BADGE
– THE ENTIRE LIBRARY of Chancey Charm Wedding Planner Resources (see all resources listed out here)
– CLIENT PROCESSES AND EMAIL TEMPLATES: this guide outlines the “lead to client” workflow that Chancey Charm uses. It also includes customizable email templates for key steps in the process.
– DAY OF COORDINATION GUIDE: this guide will outline everything you need to know to simplify the process of taking over a day-of event while ensuring you give your client a fabulous experience.
– VOWS & ORDER OF SERVICE: this section outlines the order of service for a ceremony, and includes a couple of vow options for your clients.
– WEDDING DAY EMERGENCY KIT: ever wonder what we keep in our kit? This list will give you a peek inside!
– FULL PLANNING & DESIGN GUIDE: this guide outlines everything you need to know (and do!) for a full planning and design client so that you don’t miss a detail.
– BUDGET GUIDE: so that you can properly educate your clients, manage expectations, and ensure that they stay within budget–no matter how much they have to spend.
– WEDDING VENDOR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS: so that you know exactly what to ask potential vendors and venues in order to find the best match for your clients.
– A DESIGN PROCESS TO IMPRESS: this resource will help you to design or refine your current event design process so that it becomes a cornerstone of your brand.
– HOW TO MARKET YOUR WEDDING PLANNING BUSINESS WITH CLARITY: this resource will help you define your vision statement, target client and get a process in place for building your brand with your target client in mind.
– HOW TO BECOME A WEDDING PLANNER: – 5 key steps to becoming a wedding planner (aka Chancey Charm’s proven wedding planner marketing plan)
– STYLED SHOOT 101: so that you have all of the information you need to ensure you plan a beautiful, organized, and professional styled shoot that is sure to wow clients and publications alike!
– ATTRACT YOUR TARGET CLIENT ONLINE (SEO FOR WEDDING PLANNERS): this guide will help you master the online game and create content that is optimized for SEO meaning that your ideal client can’t help but find you!
– VENUE PARTNERSHIP GUIDE: If you’d like to snag the exact venue partnership process we’ve used at Chancey Charm, to grow 13 new locations, then this is the guide you’ve been waiting for!
– A SALES PROCESS THAT WORKS: this online guide will outline Chancey Charm’s proven sales process and tell you everything you need to know to turn those inquiries into clients.
– HOW TO GET YOUR CLIENT’S WEDDING READY FOR PUBLICATION: if you’ve been coveting one of those “as seen on” badges from an online wedding blog, then you need this guide created by Sarah Chancey and publicist Kristen Green. These incredible ladies will give you the inside scoop on getting published.
– TEAM GROWTH AND LOCATION EXPANSION GUIDE: If you’ve been wanting to grow your team, you need this guide. It includes 15 of Sarah’s favorite techniques for growing your team, and the 4 keys to successful location expansion.
– BOOK YOUR TEAM WITH CONFIDENCE: after building a team in over 13 cities nationwide, Sarah shares with you the strategy she employed in order to embrace the growth, and build a national brand from the ground up.
– SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY MADE SIMPLE if you’ve struggled to employ a social media strategy that actually works, Sarah will walk you through a few things will move the needle the most, so you can get back to doing what you do best–working with your clients.
– SARAH’S PERSONAL CREATIVE BUSINESS RESOURCE LIST if you want to know the go-to platforms and professionals that Chancey Charm uses everyday, then you need this list!
– 2020 GOAL GUIDE this simple guide will help you create measurable, attainable business goals so that you know when to pop the bubbly and celebrate your success!
– DESTINATION WEDDING GUIDE We’ve got you covered in our destination wedding guide, that will help you do everything from allocating your budget to narrowing down the perfect destination location for your celebration!
LOOKING FOR OUR REFUND POLICY? CLICK HERE.
Disclaimer: Occasionally I do share an affiliate link in my content, via social media, youtube, the blog, emails, my e-courses, digital downloads, and the site. Please know that I only share things I absolutely believe in and use myself.