CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!
We’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to help you get started on your wedding planning journey!
Now that the post-engagement high is starting to give way to the exciting (and kind of overwhelming) reality of planning the most amazing day of your life, we’d love to come alongside you and be there to help you manage all of the details that go into planning your big day.
And if your vision for your wedding day includes celebrating in a luxurious foreign destination with those nearest and dearest to you, we’d love to help you bring that vision to life!
Our goal is to make the process of planning your international or destination wedding weekend as stress-free as possible so that you are able to be fully present and enjoy every moment of this incredibly special time with your friends and family.
We are the Chancey Charm team, and we are a US-based national wedding planning firm (with passports in hand!) comprised of experienced local planners in over a dozen cities from coast to coast.
Our award winning team of wedding planners is truly outstanding and can’t wait to guide you through each step of your planning journey. We love working with couples to help them plan a destination wedding stateside, or to assist them in managing the logistics of celebrating their nuptials internationally.
Our destination portfolio includes international weddings in the Dominican Republic, Greece, Spain, France, and beyond! Our team has the industry knowledge, experience, and passion to help you design an elegant and sophisticated event anywhere in the world!
To connect with the International team and get started planning your event click the button below:
HERE’S WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT WORKING WITH THE CHANCEY CHARM TEAM
- Caitlin (bride)
- Lisa, Owner & Designer behind The Sweet Trend
- Kim (bride)
As Seen On
WHAT MAKES OUR PLANNING PROCESS UNIQUE:
Wedding planning doesn’t need to be stressful. In fact, it can (and should) be exciting and fun! Our goal is to give our clients a relaxed and enjoyable planning experience and to make this entire process as easy as possible.
With our international and destination clients we understand the challenges of planning from afar, and know the importance of over communicating all of the event details with the entire team. In order to do this effectively, we give our brides access to our incredible suite of online planning tools so that they can stay up to date with the progress of their event from anywhere in the world.
Our goal is that all of our brides feel relaxed and calm from “Yes!” to “I do!” knowing that they have an extraordinary team of planners and designers behind them every step of the way!
DESTINATION WEDDING PLANNING SERVICES
We’re well versed in the logistics and details of planning a wedding from afar, so we’ve created a planning package for our destination clients that includes all of the support (and more!) that they’ll need as they plan their event.
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CHOOSE CHANCEY CHARM TO BRING YOUR DREAM DESTINATION WEDDING TO LIFE?
- A national US-based team of professional, luxury planners conveniently located in cities across America so that you can easily find a local planner in your area.
- An experienced team with a substantial international portfolio that includes destination weddings in the Dominican Republic, France, Greece, Spain and beyond!
- A full-time planner dedicated to providing you with expert guidance and organization throughout the entire process.
- Regular scheduled communication including weekly check-in emails to review the status of your “to-do’s” and to provide you with any necessary event updates.
- Monthly video chats to touch base ‘in-person’ to discuss more in depth logistics, and to provide substantial status updates regarding the planning progress of your event.
- Your planner will serve as the main point person for your event and manage all communication with both your US and locally based international vendors on your behalf, looping you in when necessarily to keep everyone informed and aware of all event details and logistics.
- Assistance with sourcing, creating, and curating a cohesive overall design scheme for your event. For more information on what’s involved in our unique design process, click here to head to our services page.
- Personalized vendor recommendations that match your budget, taste & personality, and the overall aesthetics of your vision and destination.
- Access to an online planning program that makes monitoring the progress of your event from anywhere in the world a total breeze! This suite of customized tools will help keep you on track throughout the entire process and ensure that no detail is missed!
- Coordination Services on-site weekend of the wedding (optional)
- ** Please note, we do require a partnership with a professional travel agent to find the perfect venue and orchestrate all accommodations and guest travel
This package is totally customizable based on the amount of support you need, so be sure to contact us for more information about planning your destination wedding.
OUR DESTINATION PORTFOLIO
VENUES WE ADORE ACROSS THE GLOBE
We love traveling and have our passports in hand, and our suitcases on standby ready to jet to: Italy, France, Iceland, South Africa, South America, the Caribbean or anywhere else you can dream up!
And if you need a couple of ideas for amazing places to tie the knot, here’s a list of our ultimate destination wedding venues both at home and abroad:
- Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic
- Chateau du Grand-Luce, France
- Castillo di Vicarello, Italy
- Haiku Mill, Hawaii
- Hotel Esencia, Mexico
- Hotel Museo Casa Santo Domingo, Guatemala
- Hudson Hotel, NYC
- Jade Mountain, St. Lucia
- Malibu Solstice Vineyards, CA
- Martha’s Vineyard, MA
- Molenvliet Wine & Guest Estate, South Africa
- Nizuc Resort and Spa, Mexico
- Old Edwards Inn, NC
- Pippin Hill, VA
- River Oaks Charleston, SC
- The Ritz Carlton, Amelia Island, FL
- The Ritz Carlton Rancho Mirage, CA
- Rockhouse Hotel, Jamaica
- Sanará Tulum, Mexico
- Sea Island, GA
- Shangri-La Ballroom, France
- Villa Montanare, Italy
Helping clients plan a destination event either at home or abroad is a huge honor for us. We know that our stellar client experience should be the same no matter where you’re saying “I do!” which is why we believe so many of our clients have chosen us to guide them on this journey.
Are you a venue who would like to be considered for our list? Our list is personally curated and approved by Sarah Chancey – email Sarah by clicking here.
POPULAR DESTINATION WEDDING POSTS ON THE BLOG
Are you ready to hand off the stress of planning and connect with a professional planner that can make your dream wedding a reality?
INTERNATIONAL & DESTINATION WEDDINGS FAQ
We are a national team with local roots meaning that we are used to connecting with planners, vendors, and venues outside of the geographic areas where we live and plan! This is a usual part of our business structure so we know what to look or (and what to avoid), as well as how to properly vet the potential vendors and venues that we’ll be working with on your wedding day.
We have created a custom package specific to the needs of destination clients planning an event either at home or abroad. This package provides the specific support, guidance, and tools you’ll need to ensure an enjoyable, stress-free planning process, especially if you’re planning your event from afar.
Absolutely! Design is one of our favorite parts of what we do and we’re thrilled to be able to share this aspect of the planning process with you. It is so much fun to take our clients’ vision and bring it to life in a new space–especially if that space is in a different country! When you add in the local charm of an international destination, our creativity takes over and that’s when we are able to create magic for our clients.
During the design process we’ll work with you to create an overall design scheme that perfectly captures your personal style, and then we’ll infuse those elements throughout your wedding day in order to create a custom feel for your event. We know how to design a beautiful event, but our goal is to help you create an extraordinary experience for your guests by combining beautiful details and sentimental touches from start to finish. That is the key to creating an unforgettable celebration and it’s our ultimate goal for all of our couples.
ince most of the planning will take place virtually, we really prioritize timely communication with our destination clients. You can anticipate a response within 24-48 hours Monday-Thursday when we are in the office.
With this service you can also expect that we will be checking in weekly via email as well as scheduling “face-to-face” via video chats on a monthly basis to ensure that we’re efficiently using our time and able to provide the comprehensive support you need at each step in the planning process.
No, we do not charge by the hour. Due to the unique needs of a destination or international event we will determine the level of support necessary and assess a flat fee at the beginning of the planning process that will include unlimited communication and will not increase as we get closer to the wedding.
For international events, or events where we do not have a local Chancey Charm planner, our clients are responsible for the cost of travel and accommodations for their planner(s).
We have planned destination weddings for clients both domestically as well as internationally. We’ve been in the industry working within a national, and oftentimes global network of professionals for years, so we have the know-how and experience to navigate a new destination with ease.
We also have a pretty long wish list of event locations we’ve saved to our Pinterest boards, so definitely reach out to us about your dream wedding destination because we’re more than up to the challenge!
(For a full list of the venues we have worked at domestically feel free to head to our locations page. And keep scrolling for a full our destination wedding wishlist).
The investment for a destination or international wedding varies based on the complexity of your event and the travel involved, so please reach out to us for a custom quote.
Simply click the “I’m Ready to Start Planning” button below to contact us for complete pricing information. Once we receive your request, one of our International planners will reach out to you to connect further so that we can discuss the appropriate level of guidance and support needed for your event.
We can’t wait to hear from you and look forward to guiding you on your journey to “I do!” Click the button below right now to get started.
Thank you for considering us for your wedding planning and design needs. We know you’re busy, so let’s keep this short + sweet!
Please fill out the contact form below to be connected directly to our International & Destination Chancey Charm team.
As a thank you for reaching out, we’d love to gift you access to a FREE digital copy of our new Chancey Charm Wedding Magazine. It’s chock full of our favorite design inspiration + our best tips to make planning your wedding a breeze!
Thanks to the following photographers for providing the stunning images on this page:
odalys mendez photography & allen tsai photography