#1 – Professional Inquiry Process + Email Templates For Wedding Planners
Do you feel like you’re letting your client’s down and losing new business?
Having great processes in place to guide your day to day operations is key to excellent customer service, that drives referrals long term. In this download, Sarah Chancey shares the lead to client process Chancey Charm uses, as well as, intro emails to get clients rolling with ease!
#2 – Top 3 Techniques To Book Your Next Client
This past fall, I was sitting with a highly acclaimed planner, when the thought crossed my mind to ask her how she does it? What was the secret to her success?
I wasn’t surprised when her answer was simple and something I’d noticed over and over again in the industry. It was that moment that inspired me to make and share this guide with our team and the planners following along here.
The secret to success in sales isn’t actually a secret at all – and I’m laying it all out in this new guide!
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
– 3 TECHNIQUES TO BOOK Your Next Client
– PRO TIP we use to book clients consistently at Chancey Charm
#2 – A Sales Process That Works:
This sales guide set is easy to use and will outline the entire sales process we use to turn our leads into clients. But, this is more than a consultation guide. This is a proven sales system to help you and your team book your next lead. And after closing over 500 clients nationwide, we’re proof it works!
In order to create a sales process you can be confident about, all you need to do is:
1. Download the PDF guide
2. Implement our proven sales process by following the steps and asking the questions outlined in each stage of the sales conversation.
3. Turn your inquiries into clients!
So if you’re sick of letting those leads slip through your fingers, it’s time to implement a sales system that works. With A Sales Process for Creatives, you’ll start consistently booking clients, and build the creative business you’ve always dreamed of!
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
– SETTING GOALS FOR SUCCESS so that you know when to celebrate! You can’t hit your sales goals if you don’t set them!
– SETTING UP ACCOUNTABILITY QUESTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS so that you can stay on track with your sales goals. It’s important to know where you are at in the sales process so that you know where to focus your efforts in order to impact your bottom line.
– HOW TO RESPOND TO A NEW INQUIRY so that you know how to make a stellar first impression that wows your potential clients from the start.
– HOW TO WIN OVER A CLIENT DURING THE CONSULTATION so that you’re the only person they want to speak with (and book!).
– HOW TO ESTABLISH BOUNDARIES WITH YOUR CLIENTS so that you can ensure your client trusts and understands your process. Having boundaries allows you to exceed expectations from the start.
– STEP BY STEP CONSULTATION GUIDE so that you know exactly what to say (and when) in order to close the sale. This is the step-by-step process you’ve been looking for!
– PRICING FOR SUCCESS so that you understand how to price yourself from the beginning–no matter your market.
– ACTION STEPS FOR WINNING THAT NEXT CLIENT–so that you feel confident you can convert an uncertain inquiry into a happy client.