We’re the Chancey Charm team, we lean on cloud-based planning and our custom online planning tool to meet our brides where they are: from hometown to destination affairs, let’s make planning a stress-free process.
Liz Ise, Dallas Wedding Planner and Coordinator, brings a wealth of planning insight to Chancey Charm brides. With an extensive background in planning large-scale soirées, Liz is well versed in logistics and incorporating clients’ personalities and styles into the designs. A newlywed herself, her favorite part of the wedding planning process is that magical moment when all of the details come together. She also loves seeing how clients infuse their own personal touches in details. Liz’s expert planning advice and designs have been featured in publications such as Style Me Pretty, Ruffled, Bridal Guide, The Southeastern Bride, BRIDES and 100 Layer Cake.
A few of her favorite Dallas vendors include The White Sparrow, Lovely Bride, Bella Flora of Dallas, Lip Service Makeup, and Allen Tsai Photography. Hailing from the Midwest, a long weekend includes a road trip with her husband (and their German Shepherd/Lab mix, Maverick), in search of delicious food, gorgeous landscapes, fun festivals and events, tons of sports and of course, that famous Texas pride!
As Seen On
BONUS: Receive access to a FREE digital copy of our new Chancey Charm Wedding Magazine, full of inspiration + our favorite tips for planning your wedding when you inquire!
Chancey Charm Weddings
1408 N. Riverfront Blvd #130
Dallas, TX 75207
month/day of coordination: $1800
full planning & design: $5,000 min
- Shelby (bride)
- Elise (friend of bride)
What’s not to love? It’s one day where the best things in life come together: loved ones, food, drinks, dancing, beautiful places, saying “I love you” over and over. Typically it is the only time in your life when all of your dearest friends and family are in one place at the same time. It creates this shared joy that is so strong it is almost tangible. Weddings also allow for the finest of details to shine. Simple things like custom napkins have a huge impact on the day and can be turned into special mementos. There aren’t many days in your life that you will remember so vividly and have the memories get passed on through the generations to come. That’s what makes wedding so special to me. – Liz
Get To Know Liz Ise, Your Dallas Wedding Planner
- Do you have any pets? I have two pups who absolutely rule the roost. Maverick (a German Shepherd/Lab mix) and June (an Aussie mix) are my best friends and are full of personality!
- Do you have any favorite hobbies? When I’m not planning, I love to check out craft breweries with my husband and pups. I’m always planning our next vacation and spend a ton of time researching all the best places. I’m also a huge Netflix binger – let me know your show suggestions as I’m always looking for my next show!
- What is your favorite part about their city/where you live? The food for sure! From BBQ to tacos to Chick-Fil-A, I love exploring DFW one plate at a time!
- What is your favorite Sunday activity? Well, during football season, you can find us on the couch watching my husband’s Chiefs play, but otherwise we try to get out and explore as much as possible. Whether that’s taking our pups on a new trail walk or exploring a new funky neighborhood, we really love seeing all that this area has to offer.
- What is your favorite book or magazine? I’m a huge true crime addict! I read every day and my book choices are typically murder mystery or true crime stories.
- How would you describe your personal style? I am pretty traditional in most design choices and love a classic look whether it’s clothes, home decor or weddings. I do love seeing how trends make their way into the everyday, but at the end of the day, I always want my choices to still be beautiful 50 years from now.
Thank you for considering us for your wedding planning and design needs. We know you’re busy, so let’s keep this short + sweet! Please fill out the contact form below to be connected directly to our Dallas Chancey Charm team.
As a Bonus, receive access to a FREE digital copy of our new Chancey Charm Wedding Magazine, full of inspiration + our favorite tips for planning your wedding when you inquire!
Venues We’ve Worked At In Dallas
- The Nest at Ruth Farms
- Dove Ridge Vineyard
- BRIK Venue
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Nasher Sculpture Garden
- The White Sparrow
- Dallas Arboretum
- The Grand Ivory
- The Tower Club
- Brake and Clutch Warehouse
- The Joule
- Whiskey Ranch
- Flying V Ranch
- Carlisle Room
- George Bush Presidential Center
- St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church
- St Patrick Cathedral
Find Us On Google
Katie Sanders Photography, Allen Tsai Photography, Melanie Julian Photography, KVC Photography