Christmas is right around the corner! And if finding the perfect Christmas gift for your soon-to-be-hubby has you stumped, this fiancé gift guide is for you, friends! Chancey Charm Dallas Wedding Planner, Liz Ise, is sharing 18 holiday fiancé gift guide ideas that your fiancé is sure to love. PS: for some holiday gift ideas for the rest of your Christmas list, our Houston Wedding Planner is sharing more ideas here. Happy holidays!
-The Chancey Charm Team
Fiancé Gift Guide | Stocking Stuffers
- The Gentlemen’s Guide to Cocktails by Alfred Tong. The art of a classic happy hour never goes out of style. And with this book, your guy will learn whether to shake or stir that martini and successfully impress your fussiest of friends. $16.16 from Barnes & Noble.
- Genuine Black Pure Shaving Brush. Your guy probably shaves every single day, so he needs the best equipment. A shaving cream brush is not something he would splurge on himself, but every guy would love to have one. $30.00 from The Art of Shaving.
- Brass .50 Caliber Bottle Opener. Your guy will feel pretty badass opening his favorite brews with this spent .50 cal round up-cycled from the U.S. Military. Plus, a percentage of the sale will go towards a veteran charity. $19.99 from bullets2bandages.com.
- Amazon Fire Stick. Get ready for warm, cozy nights snuggled up with your fiancé and eight seasons of your favorite show. The Amazon Fire Stick can connect you to your favorite shows and movies via apps like Netflix or Hulu. Plus, the remote means you only have to get off the couch to refill the popcorn bowl. $39.99 from Target.
Fiancé Gift Guide | Gifts He’ll Love
- LEFTFIELD 15” Laptop Backpack. Time to retire that college backpack, buddy. Your guy will travel in style with this backpack with pockets to fit all of his gadgets. $69.98 form Amazon.
- Bespoke Post Subscription. Finally, the perfect subscription box for guys! Subscriptions range from a single box to monthly deliveries. And there’s a box to fit every kind of guy with unique and useful items. Subscriptions start at $45 for a single box from bespokepost.com.
- Baseball Stadium Blueprint. Upgrade your guy’s man cave with a stylish blueprint of his favorite team’s stadium. Prints come framed in two sizes. $185 for small print, $265 for large size from uncommongoods.com.
- Cocoon GRID-IT Wrap. Secure all those messy charger cables, tech gadgets, and personal items in an easy, airport security friendly organizer. It will slip easily into any bag or briefcase. $34.14 from Amazon.com.
- 64oz Hydroflask Growler. Step-up your tailgate game with this insulted growler made to hold 64oz of your favorite brew ice cold, or your hot toddies toasty warm. $64.95 from hydroflask.com.
- Patagonia Black Hole Duffel Bag. Now you won’t be the only one who over packs for trips! This bag is amazing and fits everything in an organized fashion no matter if you’re heading skiing in the mountains or to your honeymoon beach resort. Duffles starting from $119 on patagonia.com.
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones. Your guy has probably hinted at wanting (read: needing) some Beats headphones since they were first released. And these are the perfect pair because of their versatility: wireless makes workouts a breeze, 40 hour charge will last your whole travel day and then some. Plus, all-day comfort for your walk to work. $214.99 from Amazon.com.
- Lightweight Merino Wool Sweater. Merino wool is a guy’s best friend. Keeps you warm enough, cool enough, and sweat free. This lightweight sweater can be paired with jeans or over a button down for a work trip. And an added bonus: it’s machine washable so your guy doesn’t have to fuss with dry cleaning. $128.00 from Brooks Brothers.
- Brooklyn Bicycle Co. Franklin Single Bike. No better way to get out and see the city than on a stylish, comfortable new bike. This bike is perfect for commuters as well as weekend warriors. Consider your New Year’s resolution to start your new hobby: biking! $499.99 from brooklynbicycleco.com.
- Conair Gel and Lather Heating System. The ultimate shave starts with a warm lather of shaving cream. Your guy will love the convenience of using whichever shaving gel or cream he prefers and you’ll love his kissable smooth face. $19.99 on Amazon.com.
- Bialetti 6-Cup Espresso Maker. The easiest way to get a cup or six of espresso. Ready in 5 minutes and easy enough for your guy to figure out – no more crazy expensive machines that look like they are out of Harry Potter. $35.80 from Amazon.com.
- BOND 50. Inspire your guy to rock his wedding day tux with this ultimate collection of manliness. From Dr. No to Skyfall, this collection celebrates 50 years of espionage, martinis and well-fitted suits. $210 for Blu-ray on Amazon.com.
- Wood Charging Valet. Keep everything organized in a stylish way. Perfect for dressers or bathroom counters, your guy can keep track of everything easily and even charge his electronics. Options from Mele & Co starting at $54 on Amazon.com.
- Xbox One. I’m sure you’ve heard your guy drooling over this already, so this might be a no-brainer. Go ahead and secure your trophy for Fiancée of the Year and get him what he’s been begging for. Starting at $299 from Best Buy.
Already got your man the perfect Christmas gift? Have an awesome gift to add to this fiancé gift guide? Let us know in the comments below! Cheers, friends.
PIN THIS POST FOR LATER!