We’re the Chancey Charm team, we lean on cloud-based planning and our custom online planning tool to meet our brides where they are: from hometown to destination affairs, let’s make planning a stress-free process.
With award-winning designs and exceptional customer service, Chancey Charm’s team of Charleston wedding planners, led by Anna Yencho, are some of the best in the Lowcountry. Recently named a Top Wedding Planner by Southern Living Magazine, Anna and her team have worked with all of Charleston’s top venues including Lowndes Grove, The Gadsden House, Magnolia Plantation and Gardens, Boone Hall Plantation, The Thomas Bennett House, The Historic Rice Mill, Wingate Plantation, The William Aiken House, The Legare Waring House, and Daniel Island Club. They’ve also been featured on Martha Stewart, A Lowcountry Wedding, 100 Layer Cake, BRIDES, Bridal Guide, Ruffled and Style Me Pretty. The Charleston team works with clients via a custom online planning and design program, which makes planning with destination clients an absolute breeze.
Anna Yencho is a graduate of Erskine College, where she earned a degree in business administration and psychology. During all four years of college, she played on the volleyball team and still deeply loves the sport to this day. With her energetic, professional, and hard-working spirit, she brings over four years of prized event planning and design experience to her clients.
As Seen On
BONUS: Receive access to a FREE digital copy of our new Chancey Charm Wedding Magazine, full of inspiration + our favorite tips for planning your wedding when you inquire!
Chancey Charm Weddings
334 E Bay St, #190
Charleston, SC 29401
-Sarah Cobb (bride), The Lace House, 4/2/16
-Sarah Thompson, The Francis Marion Ballroom, 4/8/17
My favorite moment at every wedding starts when the Bride is about to walk down the aisle. I get to fix her veil, fluff her train, and watch her father kiss her cheek. When she is ready, I open the door and send her down the aisle to her waiting husband to be. This next part is why I love weddings: watching the Groom’s face as his soon to be wife walks towards him. Some guys cry, some laugh from nervousness, some can’t move from sheer joy and shock, but there is always a reaction, and it is always a special moment. The reason I love weddings so much is because I get to be a part of making this special moment happen. I get to be involved with a couple on one of the happiest days of their lives, and that in itself is a blessing.
Get To Know Anna Yencho, Your Charleston Wedding Planner
- Do you have any pet? I have two dogs: Sammi, a 4 year old brindle, akita lab mix, and Zoe, a 1 year old beagle dachshund mix.
- What is your favorite aspects of a wedding day (great food, great wine, live music, etc.)? I love seeing everyone getting together and having a great time- that includes the amazing food, fabulous drinks, and a fun, live band!
- What is your favorite part about their city/where you live? I love the romantic history of Charleston. The city makes sure to preserve their historic buildings and makes a point to showcase this history as much as possible.
- What is your favorite Sunday activity? I love taking naps on Sunday afternoons!
- What is your favorite book or magazine? My favorite book is Pirates, a book I read in high school that I continue to read over and over again. It is just that good!
- How would you describe your personal style? My style is girly and eclectic, but I love comfort as well.
Thank you for considering us for your wedding planning and design needs. We know you’re busy, so let’s keep this short + sweet! Please fill out the contact form below to be connected directly to our Charleston Chancey Charm team.
As a Bonus, receive access to a FREE digital copy of our new Chancey Charm Wedding Magazine, full of inspiration + our favorite tips for planning your wedding when you inquire!
VENUES WE’VE WORKED AT IN CHARLESTON
- Lowndes Grove
- The Gadsden House
- Magnolia Plantation and Gardens
- Boone Hall Plantation
- The Thomas Bennett House
- The Historic Rice Mill
- Wingate Plantation
- The William Aiken House
- The Legare Waring House
- Daniel Island Club
The Stables at Bowls Farm
Upstairs at Midtown
The Carolina Girl Yacht
The Harbour Club
The Lake House at Bulow
Creek Club at I’On
The Cottages on Charleston Harbor
Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina
The Cedar Room
The Cooper River Room
The Charleston Yacht Club
Tides Folly Beach