We’re the Chancey Charm team, we lean on cloud-based planning and our custom online planning tool to meet our brides where they are: from hometown to destination affairs, let’s make planning a stress-free process.
Looking to plan a wedding in Charlotte or a destination affair in the mountains?
Sarah Duckworth serves Chancey Charm as our Charlotte Wedding Planner and Coordinator with over seven years of wedding industry experience. While originally from Vermont, Sarah has been living in North Carolina for 10+ years and feels right at home surrounded by the hospitality that reminds her so much of her sweet New England town.
Her love for events started in high school while she was working as banquet staff at a 4-diamond resort. She later attended Johnson & Wales University and combined her love for sports and passion for events, receiving her Bachelors in Sports Entertainment & Event Management. She has worked for many companies within the NBA, AHL, NFL and NASCAR. And, Sarah served as Event Administration for the 2010 Winter Olympics in Canada.
When she’s not dreaming up feminine and sophisticated wedding designs, you can find Sarah cheering on her husband Markus as he coaches baseball, supporting the Carolina Panthers, spoiling their two pups Leo and Lyla and finding any excuse to get out on Lake Norman and Lake Wylie.
A few of her favorite venues and vendors include The Foundation of the Carolinas, Biltmore Estate, Edwards Inn, Hayden Olivia bridal and Queen City Catering. Sarah is familiar with all the top Charlotte venues and vendors and truly enjoys serving with excellence throughout North Carolina.
As Seen On
BONUS: Receive access to a FREE digital copy of our new Chancey Charm Wedding Magazine, full of inspiration + our favorite tips for planning your wedding when you inquire!
Chancey Charm Weddings
5009 Beatties Ford Road, Suite 107-237
Charlotte, NC 28216
– Katie Chambers (bride)
- Ashleigh (bride)
“I love that no two weddings are ever the same because no two couples are ever the same. I love that every wedding can be a perfect opportunity to display what makes each couple so special in their own unique way down to the smallest of details… I am a total sucker for the details! I love the magic that happens when your dream team of vendors come together – suddenly your vision becomes reality and it’s even more beautiful than you ever imagined. I also love that weddings provide me with the most incredible job where I get to focus on quality relationships, making dreams a reality and cultivating happiness and excitement within what can sometimes be a stressful world.” – Sarah Duckworth
Get To Know Sarah Duckworth, Your Charlotte Wedding Planner
- Do you have any pets? Leo (Yorkie-Poo) and Lyla (Yorkie-Somethin’) are literally the love of my husband and I’s lives. The joy and worth they bring to Markus and I is beyond enough to make up for how expensive their food is! They make life exciting and certainly interesting!
- Do you have any favorite hobbies? I love gardening and working on my yard. If I didn’t rent my home, I’d have flower beds all over! I also love decorating for the seasons and holidays throughout the year. If I buy another pillow my husband will probably lose it! I recently started embroidering for fun when I have the time. I guess that’s the sort of thing you get in to when you reach your 30s?! Lastly, I love generosity and treating others, so many times you can find me in the kitchen baking or creating some crafts for those I care about.
- How would you describe your personal style? I’d say that my personal, everyday go-to style is more classic and preppy, but my inner heart LOVES a romantic-whimsical design. My most favorite weddings to plan are when I am able to combine the two types to make a gorgeous dream of a day.
- What is your favorite Sunday activity? My husband, Markus, travels a lot throughout the year for baseball, so we miss many Sundays together. The silver lining is that we have the best church just minutes from our home, and I get to volunteer pretty often with the camera and audio team who have become such an awesome group of friends and encouragement in my life!
Thank you for considering us for your wedding planning and design needs. We know you’re busy, so let’s keep this short + sweet! Please fill out the contact form below to be connected directly to our Charlotte Chancey Charm team.
As a Bonus, receive access to a FREE digital copy of our new Chancey Charm Wedding Magazine, full of inspiration + our favorite tips for planning your wedding when you inquire!
VENUES WE’VE WORKED AT IN CHARLOTTE
- Ballantyne Country Club
- Boxwood Estates
- Carmel Country Club
- The Ballantyne Hotel
- Foundation for The Carolinas
- Old Edwards Inn
- Mint Museum- Uptown
- Charlotte Country Club
Find Us On Google
photographer:Old South Studios, Haley Sheffield & KVC Photography