We’re the Chancey Charm team, we lean on cloud-based planning and our custom online planning tool to meet our brides where they are: from hometown to destination affairs, let’s make planning a stress-free process.
Alana Futcher serves as Chancey Charm’s Charlottesville Wedding Planner and Coordinator. With 75+ completed weddings, experience under Coastal Occasions, the Reservoir in Richmond, and over two years with Chancey Charm, Alana has made a name for herself in the Charlottesville special events community. For Alana, every wedding in Charlottesville is truly a treat, transporting guests to an unforgettable romantic escape and celebration. Alana’s work has recently been featured on top wedding blogs, such as Style Me Pretty, Ruffled, Wedding Chicks, WeddingLovely, Borrowed & Blue and Tidewater and Tulle. Her expert planning advice has been featured numerous times on Brides and Bridal Guide, and she’s also listed as a trusted, preferred planner at some of Charlottesville’s top wedding venues.
Raised in Virginia, Alana is a proud graduate of Virginia Tech with a B.A. in Public Relations and Communications, which she’s used to build a strong community in the industry. She especially loves working with Amy Nicole Photography, The Proper Petal, Pearls and Paisley and Jade, Early Mountain, Clifton Inn, Pippin Hill Farm and Trump Winery. In her spare time, Alana plays a huge role in organizing charitable events at her local community’s Relay for Life, a nonprofit close to her heart. Watching football (Go Steelers and Hokies!), tackling a tough hike, and playing with her sweet pup Bentley are also high on her list.
As Seen On
BONUS: Receive access to a FREE digital copy of our new Chancey Charm Wedding Magazine, full of inspiration + our favorite tips for planning your wedding when you inquire!
month / day of coordination: $2000
full planning + design: $5,000 min
- mary (mother of bride)
- Cathy (mother of the bride)
- Molly (bride)
Weddings are one of the happiest days of a person’s life. As a little girl, you grow up dreaming about your wedding day and all the little details: the yummy food, silly dancing, fancy dresses, and everything in between! I love being able to see my client’s dreams turn into a reality. The reception is such a wonderful time, where family and friends are able to genuinely experience the love and happiness the couple has, and it is the most rewarding part of the job. It is truly a blessing to be able to share their special day with them. – Alana
Get To Know Alana Futcher, Your Charlottesville Wedding Planner
- Do you have any pets? Bentley + my sister’s dog, Winston (puppy aunt life is the best life)
- Do you have any favorite hobbies? Exploring new cities
- What is your favorite aspects of a wedding day (great food, great wine, live music, etc.)?Good music- nothing is better than watching guests let loose on the dance floor to some jams (Yeah! by Usher anyone?!)
- What is your favorite Sunday activity? Depends on the season! the Fall is all about football. The spring/summer are designated for adventures outside or day trips to the beach or lake! Winter is for making chili and watching a good movie
- How would you describe your personal style? A mix between Jcrew and Madewell, classic yet minimalistic and modern!
Thank you for considering us for your wedding planning and design needs. We know you’re busy, so let’s keep this short + sweet! Please fill out the contact form below to be connected directly to our Charlottesville Chancey Charm team.
As a Bonus, receive access to a FREE digital copy of our new Chancey Charm Wedding Magazine, full of inspiration + our favorite tips for planning your wedding when you inquire!
VENUES WE’VE WORKED AT IN CHARLOTTESVILLE
- Early Mountain Vineyard
- The Clifton
- King Family Vineyard
- Pippin Hill
- Veritas Vineyards and Winery
- The Barn at Edgewood
- Keswick Vineyards (in 2 weeks!)
- Mount Ida (coming in a month!)
- Trump Winery (also coming in 3 weeks)
Find Us On Google
photos: Amber Kay Photo, Vicki Grafton Photography, Amy Nicole Photo, kvc photography