I get it…
Writing for SEO can feel stifling, but let’s face this head on, and I promise we’ll get through it together! Today on the blog I’m sharing two keys to being found online.
Because it doesn’t matter how beautiful your images are and engaging your blog post content is if it’s not optimized for your ideal client to find.
In order for your blogging initiatives to be successful, your posts need to be just as much about pleasing search engines as they are about inspiring and educating your readers. This doesn’t mean your posts need to be bogged down with obvious keyword plugs, but in order for your post to do what it is intended to do on the front end, it needs just as much thoughtful detail invested behind the scenes.
2 Keys To Being Found Online
- Healthy Site: A healthy website is the key building block when looking for higher SEO rankings. So, not only is it important to build a beautiful site, it’s also important to hire a professional that will design a site that will rank well. I suggest using a platform like WordPress to get a site that will be well indexed by Google. If you’re working with a website designer, ensure you ask them about their familiarity with basic SEO.
- Keywords: Determining which keywords you want to rank for is crucial when building up your site’s SEO power! Attaching those keywords behind pictures (using alt tags) and inserting them in text on your site is another way to build your site’s rank for the keywords you want to rank for. Hint: I like using the free app SEO Edge to track where our site is ranking for particular keywords.
Do you have a beautiful portfolio + stellar client reviews, but you don’t feel like you’re being found online by your target client? Then, my new online visibility guide is for you!
In this simple guide, I am laying out the foundational steps for building a site + creating regular blog posts, that will help your site + services to be found online by the target client you’re hoping for.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
– 6 KEYS TO BEING FOUND ONLINE
– CONTENT STRATEGY
– BEST PRACTICES FOR OPTIMIZING YOUR POSTS
– STEP BY STEP PAGE & BLOG POST SEO CHECKLIST
– VENDOR NETWORKING STRATEGY
PIN THIS POST FOR LATER!