Becoming a wedding planner requires you to have a knack for organization. After all, you’re responsible for tracking finances, managing vendors, and designing every detail of a gorgeous day.
But after talking to dozens of planners, I’ve noticed a common theme: planning comes naturally, but being a business owner can be a bit of a challenge. Not only are you managing multiple clients at a time, but you also have to oversee all of the details of your own business— things like contracts and payments.
An integrated processing platform brings value to your business but may feel hard to justify. It’s another software to learn and another business expense you have to pay. Who has the time or budget for that?
Well– in all honesty– who has the time or budget to skip a processing platform?! Many platforms have become an all-in-one solution: a software where you can keep payments, contracts, and communication in one central location. Not only does this make life easier for you, but it presents you in a more professional light.
I rounded up 3 of my favorite processing platforms for wedding planners and have the details on each below! (Pssst… You’d probably also enjoy my Top 5 Tips Details To Include In Your Wedding Planner Contract post.)
Honeybook is an all-in-one platform that prides itself on being ‘mission control’ for your business. Within the software you can manage your projects, create and send contracts and invoices, communicate with clients, house all of your documents, and, of course, manage payments.
Since this is a payment processing round-up, let’s talk money.
As a planner, HoneyBook offers you:
- automatic payment reminders
- credit, debit, and ACH/bank transfers
- recurring and scheduled payments
- mobile invoicing
- fraud protection
- direct depost
- real-time payment tracking
HoneyBook recently announced that they’ll be updating their card transaction rates to:
- 2.9% + 25¢ for cardholder-entered payments
- 3.4% + 9¢ for card-on-file payments
Your clients will also have a seamless experience using HoneyBook, as they’re able to pay from any device, use auto-pay (if you offer it), and tip within the platform. Clients never need to create an account or download an app to pay, they just follow a secure link sent through email.
Want to try HoneyBook for your planning business? Snag 50% off with the code ChanceyCharm or sign up using my link HERE.
Designed by event pros for event pros, Aisle Planner is an all-in-one platform where you can market your business, connect with and close new clients, collaborate with your partners, and design and deliver spectacular events down to the very last detail.
Aisle Planner supports event planners in four major areas:
- Project management
The payment solution, Wedpay, offers the following features:
- Accepts all major credit cards and ACH processing
- No monthly fee
- 2.75% + $0.20 credit card processing rate
- 1% processing rate on all ACH payments
- Quick and easy application and setup process
- Automated payouts and invoice updates within your Aisle Planner account
- Get paid faster ona standard 2-day rolling payout basis
- Automatic deposits to your bank account
Aisle Planner pricing is based on the number of active projects you maintain and is billed monthly. You can find all of the details here!
If you’re interested in using Aisle Planner, you can get 25% off 3 months with the code chanceycharm or visit my link HERE.
ROCK PAPER COIN
Founded in 2019, Rock Paper Coin allows planners, vendors, and clients to work together using a single platform. The software allows you to keep track of client conversations, proposals, contracts, invoices, and payments in real-time, from your phone or desktop computer.
Katie Mast, Director of Community at RPC, recently took the time to share a little more about the platform.
Can you provide an overview of the platform?
Rock Paper Coin takes your business to the next level with a beautiful, simple, and fun way to send proposals, contracts, and invoices. Even better, with the lowest fees on the market, you keep more of that hard-earned money in your pocket (where it belongs! Rock Paper Coin is a user-friendly platform, compatible on both mobile and desktop which means you get to skip those long setup times and confusing tools. Finally, an affordable payment platform that you and your clients will love using. See why Rock Paper Coin is the fastest-growing platform in the industry!
Can you tell me more about the white glove onboarding?
We know moving to a new system isn’t easy; in fact, it’s downright unbearable. However, pros would rather stay on platforms they can’t afford, or that drive them crazy than move all their business info. We get it cause we’ve been there. Now with Rock Paper Coin, you don’t need to worry about transferring any files, contracts, documents, and clients because our superhero team is coming to your rescue! Our team will take care of setting up your account, transferring clients and files, and making everything look shiny and new.
The best part? This service is FAST and FREE!
How do you make it easy for clients or vendors to use?
Log into any other platform, and you are quickly bombarded with options, buttons, and extra charges for add-ons like the number of clients or team members you have. With Rock Paper Coin, our platform is all-inclusive, so you can simply focus on getting paid! Some other amazing features:
- RPC is mobile and desktop-compatible, meaning you and your clients can use it anywhere
- With its clean and refreshing dashboard, you can log into RPC and take care of business without getting distracted or tripped up by messy checklists or account-to-do’s
- Did we mention it integrates with Google Drive? Client and company folders keep everything in one place, ready to send and use
- Gratuity prompts, on-brand design options, unlimited proposal and contract templates, and simply the ease of use for your clients are just some of the additional ways RPC keeps everything running smoothly and easily for your business
Besides the monthly/annual fee, are there any other expenses that users should expect when using Rock Paper Coin?
NONE! Everything is all-inclusive with RPC, which is a big blessing compared to many other platforms.
Is there anything else that’s important for readers to know?
Our offer is:
- Free 30-day trial to try out the platform and take it for a test drive
- One year FREE on Rock Paper Coin to get your business running at full speed and making a profit – this means you get 13 months FREE!
- Complimentary white-glove onboarding
- Account dedicated member success manager who is available to you for any questions or needs
- Access to Timeline Genius directly from your RPC account with our newest partner integration
- Free resources like templates, email copy, business guides, and more brought to you by leading industry educators and pros that you can download and start using in your business TODAY!
If you’re interested in using Rock Paper Coin, use this link or use the code Chanceycharm when you sign up!
SNAG THE FREE WEDDING PLANNER LAUNCH GUIDE + MY "LITTLE BLACK BOOK"
I hope you have found this post helpful! If you have any questions on these processing platforms for wedding planners, please feel free to reach out!
Rooting For You!
SAVE THIS FOR LATER