Need someone to pull together that Pinterest board full of ideas — and make it a best-wedding-day-ever reality? Someone to take charge over curating a cohesive aesthetic, and planning a meaningful celebration — so you can play hostess without the stress?
You’re in just the right spot, friend!
At Chancey Charm, we come alongside brides in full-service and day of coordination capacities — and yes, we’ll be the first to hand you that all-important glass of champagne after you’ve said “I do.”
What We Do
What Clients are Saying
What other brides have asked before booking Chancey Charm
- I just need day-of. Is that ok? Our Month-Of or Day-Of Coordination package is a bit more extensive than the standard wedding coordination package most planners offer because we are devoted to an exceptional client and guest experience. Contact us for a detailed description of this package.
- What exactly is full-service planning? Our team specializes in full-service wedding planning and design, providing our clients with comprehensive guidance and expertise, with an emphasis on custom details and a seamless guest experience. Contact us for an in-depth description of every service this package includes. Most of our clients customize this package to their exact needs.
- The idea of figuring out the colors and design of my wedding is stressing me out. Can you help me with the design? Our custom design experience is an integral element to our full-service package and offers creative direction and inspiration throughout the wedding planning experience. Our planners work closely with our clients to develop detailed online wedding design boards, which capture our client’s vision and feature a collection of color palettes, layouts, pictures, and fabrics. Using this collaborative, unique design process allows our team to clearly communicate the expectations of every detail to the client, as well as to each vendor and confirms that everyone involved is aesthetically aligned.
- Is this your full time job? What kind of response time do you have? Yes, Our team is comprised of professionals who have made wedding planning their full time focus. We consider ourselves creatives, but we function as a professional business responding to emails in a timely manner during business hours.
- Do you charge by the hour? Will my planning fee increase later in our time working together?We believe that communication is a key part of our success. Rather than charging based on a set number of emails, hours, or meetings, we give one flat up-front fee which never increases later in the process and includes unlimited contact as needed. We are dedicated to making your event a success from start to finish.
- Do you work with destination clients?Yes, this is our sweet spot! All of our planners use a custom, online planning system to ensure all the details are covered, which also allows our clients to watch the progress of their event. This online planning system makes planning an event with a client easy, even when it is a destination location.
- What does pricing start at? Pricing varies by location, services included in your package and time of year. Contact the planner in your location for a custom proposal.