Disclosure: I received a discounted stay at The Omni At The Battery Atlanta. That said, all opinions are 150% my own and they did not ask me to write this review! I would never share a false review with my readers.
Okay Atlanta brides and grooms, this post is for YOU! In late August, my family and I finally booked a date to stay at the Omni At The Battery Atlanta. It was a buck-list item that we’d dreamed about ever since we saw the hotel plans, which featured a pool + event space overlooking the stadium. When we arrived to our room, the experience + view was even better than we had imagined. Chris, my husband, is the kind of traveler that often says, this was great, but I don’t want to go back, I want to see someplace new. But, he was ready to book a room for a double header next season by the time we left! Read on to find out why we love The Omni At The Battery Atlanta.
A Few Of The Highlights As A Guest
- SNAG A BALCONY: As a guest, I can’t recommend a room with a balcony enough. Ours overlooked the pool, Suntrust Park stadium and the Battery lawn. It was so much fun to watch the game live from the comfort of our own balcony. And even after the game, there was plenty of activity to keep the fun, energetic atmosphere alive.
- POOL + EVENT LAWN: Another perks of staying at the Omni is their pool + event lawn, which overlook the game. Meaning, you can watch the game, drink in hand, in your bathing suit! We took full advantage of this, and found a fun family friendly atmosphere that we all enjoyed. We even let our son take a quick night swim dip, which landed us a solid night of sleep from a toddler! #winning
- DINING PERKS: We ordered breakfast in bed, which was delicious, and gave us a few more hours to enjoy the comfort of our room. The dining options were perfect and the staff was incredibly friendly from start to finish. I’m pretty sure my husband was just as sad as my son to head out. Again, we will be back!
Highlights For The Bride To Be
- ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT EXPERIENCE: From a wedding planner’s perspective the Omni is is perfect. We have a lot of clients looking for an all inclusive resort experience in Atlanta, and that’s exactly what you get. It’s 100% possible to have all of your wedding festivities right on site, as well as hosting your guests on-site. Another concern for most couples is worrying about guests who are flying in in terms of accommodations and entertainment outside of the wedding. The Battery has dozens of restaurant options, outdoor park space and even a movie theater. During the baseball season, guests could even snag a game. In fact, for the baseball loving groom, what could be better than a rehearsal dinner overlooking the game?
- PLENTY OF SPACE: Apart from the fun of the stadium, the ballroom + cocktail areas also provide a high-end space + guest experience for a ceremony and reception the day of the wedding. The Omni always delivers exceptional customer service + innovative food and beverages service. So, again, you and your guests are in great hands.
- DREAM REHEARSAL DINNER SPACE: During my tour of the event spaces, I was completely blown away by the rehearsal dinner event space options the Omni has. With several options, including the pool deck, my favorite was the idea of hosting a dinner in one of the rooftop suites. Guests could take in a game while celebrating the happy couple. For at Atlanta Braves fan, I’m not sure it gets much better than that! And guests can even end the night sipping a cocktail by a fire pit to top the evening off.