I remember starting out as a new planner I felt absolutely overwhelmed by all of the competition surrounding me as a wedding planner and exhausted by the constant networking scene. But, through trial and error, as well as, a little divine intervention I was able to build a brand that supports a team of over 25 planners.
Do you feel lost when it comes to marketing your wedding planning business?
Do you feel like you are drowning in a sea of competition? Are you struggling to define your target client? Feeling overwhelmed by the vendor networking scene?
Today, I am excited to share access to my guide, How To Start Marketing Your Wedding Planner Business With Clarity. Through a simple, proven system, you’ll define your vision statement, target client and get a process in place for building your brand with your target client in mind. I also share guidance on how to navigate vendor networking in a way that builds the business you want, rather than exhausting your time and resources.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
– FINDING YOUR IDENTITY IN A CROWDED MARKET
– BUILDING A BRAND TO MATCH YOUR VISION
– EXPLORING THE POWER OF INDUSTRY PARTNERS
– DEFINING YOUR VISION STATEMENT (FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR TEAM)
– ESTABLISHING BOUNDARIES AND FOCUS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
– CREATING CONTENT TO MATCH YOUR BRAND
– CHANCEY CHARM TARGET CLIENT OUTLINE SHARED IN DETAIL
– QUESTIONS TO HELP YOU DEFINE YOUR TARGET CLIENT
– VENDOR NETWORKING STRATEGY WITHOUT THE STRESS
Rooting For Your Friend!
Founder + Creative Director, Chancey Charm
Looking for more ways to market and grow your wedding planning business? Learn how to become a wedding planner, how to market your wedding planner business and more by checking out my training center here.
PIN THIS FOR LATER!