We’re huge fans of a wedding day emergency kit, complete will essentials such as safety pins, Tylenol, snacks, mints and other “just in case” items. But don’t forget about the wedding day beauty products you’ll want to have on hand too! The Chancey Charm team is sharing some of their must-have wedding day beauty products to ensure you’re wedding ready all day (and night) long. Cheers, friends!
-The Chancey Charm Team
Photographer: Breanna McKendrick
Must-Have Wedding Day Beauty Products
- When it comes to wedding day beauty products, always have lotion, sunscreen and eyelash glue on hand. -Jyl Deering, Chancey Charm Boston Wedding Planner
- Straws! When you have your makeup and lipstick done, you often forget to touch up before the big show and drink from a cup; this results in smudgy lips. Drink from a straw to prevent that! -Brie Owens, Chancey Charm Atlanta Wedding Planner
- You never know when Mother Nature will want to surprise you, so prepare accordingly! Also, hairspray. Especially if it’s humid, you’ll want to spray those stray hairs down before any big moments! And definitely face mists – your skin may dry out throughout the day and you won’t want to put moisturizer over your makeup, so a facial mist is the perfect wedding day beauty product to rejuvenate your skin throughout the day. -Alana Futcher, Chancey Charm Washington, DC Wedding Planner
LOVING THIS POST? PIN IT FOR LATER!
- Oil wipes to touch up after those hot, outdoor ceremonies. Makeup setting spray to make sure your look stays through the whole night not matter how hard you cry though the vows. Deodorant! It’s more than just to keep you from smelling, use it if your shoes are rubbing. The deodorant acts like a barrier and keeps you form getting blisters. -Liz Ise, Chancey Charm Dallas Wedding Planner
- Setting spray for your makeup so that it lasts all day. Have your makeup artist leave you a q tip with your lip gloss on it so that you can touch up right before the ceremony! Months before, give yourself a good skincare routine. This can be such a stressful season, and the last thing you want is a pimple showing through on your wedding day! find a great natural face wash, toner, serum and moisturizer to keep your skin fresh and clear all the way up to your I dos. -Sarah Duckworth, Chancey Charm Charlotte Wedding Planner