This question landed in my inbox a few weeks ago, so I did some digging. I asked a team of expert travel advisors for their very best responses – and created a template to share with YOU! I’m also diving into our sister company Aisle To Adventure, and how it helps planners like you make more per client, without adding cost to your client! Enjoy!
What’s Inside This Episode?
– Working Less – making more per client
– How did we get here?
– Comprehending how much money we left on the table in 12+ years
– What is Aisle to Adventure and how much does it cost / do I earn?
– How does it work?
– Next Steps
– More Education coming to empower you to collect commission on your client work
– The Opportunity: Make 2-3k more per client
EMAIL RESPONSE TEMPLATE
I’ve always been a fan of less is more. Less weddings on the book, higer quality bookings, bigger payouts – the dream right?!
12 years in, and I was still looking to push this concept forward in my wedding planning business. How could my team continue book less clients, but make more money without raising prices? That’s when it hit me.
We’d been leaving venue, hotel and honeymoon commission on the table with every client we had served for 12+ years. But, not anymore. And now, I want to extend that say payout to you!