A few months ago, I kept hearing the SAME QUESTION from our team, over and over again…
How do I get my client’s wedding published? Why didn’t we land that publication I’ve been eyeing with my last wedding?
Maybe you’re in the same boat? Do you have a client excited about getting their wedding published? Are you nervous because you’re not quite sure how to help or work toward publication?
So, after years of experience designing and successfully snagging top publications for my clients, with my amazing Publicist Kristen Green (Of @PublishedandPretty), I sat down and gave my team the scoop! And now, I’m sharing all of the details with you too!
Inside my wedding design course, I’m sharing my step by step guide for all that is necessary to ensure that your client’s wedding (and their wedding design) is ready for publishers!
In this guide you’ll find:
- how to create a wedding mood board & detailed design blueprint
- templates for creating your own designs
- client design process and timeline
- creating a design statement
- how to create a shot list + timeline for success
- an example shot list
- how to set up Day Of for success
- follow up and submission after the wedding
P.S. This guide pairs well with my business bestie’s resources found here> Something New For I Do PR Shop
FOUNDER, CREATIVE DIRECTOR
a.k.a “Do-er of #allthethings”