I’m really excited to be revealing today’s post + video and found this content super easy to write.
Because I believe in every bit of the resources I’m sharing with you wholeheartedly. I also believe in the amazing entrepreneurs behind them, many of which stood in your shoes not so long ago. So, let’s cut to the chase, as I reveal my 7 MUST-HAVE WEDDING PLANNER RESOURCES – – Including a solid Wedding Planner Contract resource you don’t want to miss!
FROM THE VIDEO...
Rooting For You!
7 MUST-HAVE WEDDING PLANNER RESOURCES:
- All Access Wedding Planner Membership + Bundle – I know, I know – I’m starting with MY content *embarrassing*, but guys, I absolutely believe that the marketing + planning resources available in the Chancey Charm Wedding Planner Academy will set a healthy foundation to start your business on the right foot. ( I honestly couldn’t even look you in the eye if I didn’t believe it was the answer you’ve been looking for. ) It includes all the proven marketing processes + planning resources I used to launch Chancey Charm with a $300 investment – to the brand you see today. Don’t take my word for it, see what past customers are saying here. OR better yet, snag my FREE Wedding Planner Launch Guide here!
- Engaged Legal Client + IC Contracts – Finding contracts that fit the odd ins and outs of working with clients, contractors, and other vendors as a wedding planner is a hard, y’all. After years of trying to find the perfect fit, I found Engaged Legal while looking for a solid wedding planner independent contractor contract via Pinterest, and I’ve never looked back. I now recommend Engaged Legal to our entire team and anyone I mentor! P.S. Snag 20% off with the code SARAHCHANCEY
- Aisle Planner Planning Program – Aisle Planner has made staying on track with clients a breeze with real-time budgets, design boards, guest lists and more. I really can’t even remember what we did without it. It engages with our couples naturally and gives us a base for each new wedding we book. The custom branding leaves potential and current clients with a professional vibe and the customer service is out of this world! P.S. Snag 25% off during your first 3 months with the code CHANCEYCHARM
- BONUS: Honeybook – It allows me to quickly and easy send proposals, contracts, and track upcoming payments. It also automatically sends payment reminders, taking the stress of managing those completely off my to-do list. Snag 50% off with the code ChanceyCharm
- The Sketchbook Series Roadmap to Ipad Sketching 101 – Are you ready to take your wedding planner business to the next level and attract high-end clients with fabulous design dreams? The Sketchbook Series is the best next step to reaching the clients you’re dying to work with. Want to know how I know? Sketching is the VERY thing that launched Chancey Charm into a business collecting over 400k a year, year after year. I’m personally taking The Roadmap to Ipad Sketching 101 and have been blown away by how user-friendly and seamless this course is. The best part?? You do not need a background in art to take this class.
- Skylar Caitlin Email Templates – So you’ve made it, you’re booking and now you’re drowning! You’re in email jail, as I like to call it. Well, let me let you in on a little secret. I’ve been watching Skylar craft the perfect canned email responses for all your client needs, over the past 2+ years. Blood, sweat, and tears have gone into the templates Skylar offers, and our entire team is thankful for the difference they’ve made in our work + life balance!
- Sourced Co – If you dive into my FREE Wedding Planner Launch Guide, then you know that one of the first steps in your wedding planner career is creating content that conveys your brand and attracts your target client. Creating that content can be labor-intensive + expensive, and that’s where Sourced Co. shines, with perfectly curated images for your site + socials. They also sell stellar blocks you can use for styling / getting those publication ready images!
- Published & Pretty Wedding Submission Guide – It’s no secret that Kristen Green, the creator of the Published & Pretty Wedding Submission Guide, helped build the online + print presence you see today for Chancey Charm. Thanks to her PR work, we’ve graced the pages of many glossy magazines and over 200 online features. Her guide is absolute GOLD for a planner looking for someone online momentum!
Honestly, as excited as I am to have this out of my brain and into this post, now my mind is spinning – with a dozen other creatives that have been a part of this journey. Companies like Honeybook (snag 50% off this powerhouse system for tracking leads, payments, and contracts by clicking this link) , Flodesk ( HELLO email heaven! snag 50% off your subscription here), and Vanessa Kynes.
So, be sure to check out my complete Wedding Planner Resource list, for FREE inside my Wedding Planner Launch Guide. In my guide, I’m sharing my entire list of business partners I trust, in hopes of making this journey a bit easier for YOU! You can snag that guide here.
Founder + Wedding Planner Mentor