The hard part is over – you have chosen the girls that you want by your side on your big day!
Now it’s time to ask them the important question, “Will you be my bridesmaid?” Liz Ise, Lead Chancey Charm Destination Wedding Planner, has put together THE comprehensive list of bridesmaid proposal ideas to match the bridesmaid’s interests or personality.
Choose one from the list or put together a thoughtful gift basket for your squad!
Hop in the comments and share your favorites below!
For the Gym-Goer
- Monogrammed Cinch Bag
- Store all your gym stuff in this cute monogrammed big! Pick your ‘maids favorite color and add their monogram.
- Custom/monogrammed water bottle
- Everyone needs a great stainless water bottle! Add your ‘maids name and pick their favorite color.
- Personalized Yoga Mat or Towel
- Be the envy of class with a personalized mat! Great for brides who want to incorporate a yoga session into their wedding week plans!
- Gym Tanks
For the Sweet Tooth
- Personalized Sparkling Wine Bottle
- Create a custom label or engraved design for each of your ‘maids! Add your favorite photo of the two of you, your wedding date and their role in your wedding party!
- Custom Donut Delivery
- I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t want a box of donuts to magically appear at her door! Use a phrase like “Bridesmaid?” “Be My MOH?” or “Bride Squad”
- Cute Recipe Box
- Place some treats and your favorite recipes inside the box. Create your own custom recipe for your wedding day like “1 cup diamond ring, 1/4 cup flowers, 2 tbs wedding cake, and a dash of you as my bridesmaid!”
For the Fashionista
- Personalized Makeup Bag
- Fill the bag with sweets, nail polish, a lipstick for the wedding day, and a face mask.
- Monogrammed Leather Tote
- Perfect size to hold any other wedding gifts for your girls! Classy enough for work but fun enough for the wedding week!
- Custom Name Necklace
- A fun, dainty necklace that your ‘maids will love wearing!
- Monogrammed Scarf
- Perfect for fall weddings!
For the Big Heart
- 4Things Tote
- Each of your ‘maids is unique and has their own passions. Instead of a monogram, add their four things to their tote of goodies. Each item currently supports expectant moms in rural Haiti through Project Medishare maternity centers.
- Best Friend Illustration
- Frame this custom portrait with a letter to each of your bridesmaids about what their friendship has meant to you.
- Winter Hat for Hope
- Perfect for a winter wedding! Each hat purchased provides a hat for a child with cancer.
For the Jet Setter
- Personalized Travel Jewelry Case
- The perfect way to make sure your girls’ jewelry lasts on every adventure. You could fill it with some pieces to wear on your wedding day!
- Passport Cover
- Add their monogram and fill it temporarily with a small book of photos, memories or a letter to your ‘maid!
- Personalized Luggage Tag
- Add your favorite photo of the two of you to make a unique tag they’ll use over and over again!
For the Homebody
- Proposal Candle
- Pick your favorite candle scent to ask your ‘maid to join your day! Many labels to choose from so you can match your wedding day aesthetic.
- Turkish towel/Blanket
- Add some wine glasses and a bag of popcorn and you’re set for a Netflix binge with your bestie!
- Personalized Slippers
- Pair with some nail polish, a face mask and bath bomb for a DIY spa night.
Which will you choose? Drop your favorite in the comments below, we’d love to hear from you!
SNAG OUR FREE WEDDING CHECKLIST
Don’t Forget To Pin This Post!